Please click on the link above to nominate someone to the Kentucky Hall of Fame.
Hall of Fame Banquet & Silent Auction will be February 10th 2018 at Malone's in Lexington.
Criteria for nomination:
- Must be a member of US Lacrosse
- Candidate must possess character beyond reproach
Practice & perpetuation of positive sportsmanship on and off the field
Unquestionable respect and positive relations with peers, opponents, subordinates & supervisors
Service within lacrosse development initiatives
Criteria for induction:
- Nominees are evaluated based upon the following categories.
Each category represents the highest degree of excellence and dedication to the game of lacrosse.
Player: - A truly great player OR
- A great player who has contributed noteworthy service to the game
- Must be 10 years beyond their normal graduation date
- High school or college All-American
Coach: - A truly great head coach OR
- A great head coach who has contributed noteworthy service to lacrosse
- Must be at least 15 year active as a head youth, high school or college coach
- Displays the following attributes:
Promotes lacrosse development
Encourages scholastic achievement
Advances leadership development
Official: - Must be at least 15 years as an active official/umpire
- Must be district rated umpire
- Must be respected by peers
Builder: - Must have demonstrated long, dedicated and exceptional service & contributions
- Must be at least 15 years active with the sport of lacrosse
- Must have achieved one of the three following criteria:
Service in a leadership position for the state and/or for a league for development, management or governance of the game
Service as a representative on the Chapter Board for at least 3 years
Create a recognizable and tangible contribution to the game that has fundamentally impacted in a positive manner in the state